Multilateral Recognition Agreement (MRA)
NDT societies that have signed the ICNDT Multilateral Recognition Agreement (MRA) are listed in the ICNDT MRA Schedule 1..
Personnel Certification bodies that have been recognised by ICNDT are listed in the ICNDT MRA Schedule 2..
Each Party to Schedule 1 of the MRA shall:
- commit itself to the pursuance of the objectives of the MRA;
- promote the recognition and acceptance of the certification issued by PCBs registered under Schedule 2 of the MRA;
- assist other interested parties by giving a clear overview of the NDT personnel certification activities in its own country, including a description of the sectorial arrangements;
- provide other Parties with non-confidential information on the certification scheme(s) operated by PCBs registered under this Agreement;
- consult with and seek membership of the scheme and technical committees of NDT PCBs in its own country;
- indemnify ICNDT against liability for the Party’s use or misuse of this MRA.